https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150636490893038&set=o.131365210323130&type=1&theater
Attatched is a link to our regime classification project.
Our question is about what type of regime is better for the standard of living for the population under that regime.
Oh yeah, This is for the Democats, in Mon 1-2 tut. Catherine Richards, Nick Reid, Kelly Stone, Ameera Clayton, Reece Wilkinson, Sasha Grieg, Ashley Gardiner.
Hopefully the link works.
Catherine, the link requires permissions or something like that. Is it possible to post the chart here, or make the settings public?
ReplyDeleteYou put up a post earlier which had the chart up.
In the other blog I have posted an image of the Classification System for our group, in case the link doesn't work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sash - I just saw your post go up. Link here: http://politicalpathologies2.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/democats-regime-classification-chart.html
ReplyDeleteYeah, sorry about that, I tried to do it before but it wouldnt work, but Sasha's done it now so its all good
ReplyDelete